Friday 4 February 2011

Tie Dye Explosions !

Experimenting with
fabrics is part of our
materials investigation...

...research on YOU TUBE showed us that we could be more creative with our tie dye designs...




"I never believed it would look like that!



"I love it!"





"It looks like a Hawaiian T Shirt"


"I have a pink bed cover. It is going to be perfect on my bed"

"It is going to be a family heirloom!"









Here are a few of our fantastic tie dye designs!
Every one is unique.







More will be added ...

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all your designs! Thay have worked so well, all unique and the colours are so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab designs - that would have brightened up the room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait until I take it home!

    Alanah

    ReplyDelete
  4. hopefully the tie dye top l made
    will fit gemma

    from kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete